Kathy is from Trussville, AL. She has completed specialists programs with Carnival Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International, and Sandals. She is also certified Hawaii and Curacao specialist. Kathy has years of experience in working with couples and helping them plan their perfect Honeymoon. Kathy is also specializes in Destination Weddings.
I live in Trussville, Al, just outside of Birmingham with my husband Tim and daughter Carly. I have 2 married daughters, a 24 year old son who has my heart, a 13 yr old daughter and a step daughter in Iowa. Plus the most precious grandson ever! I love to travel and explore new places and what each place has to offer. I enjoy helping others plan their travel, so that they can have the best experience possible.
My favorite vacation…
I love them all! I have learned that they may not all be exactly what we would like them to be but…we are just making memories along life’s way. My Most Memorable Are:
- My first time out of the country was to Guatemala with my Dad at the age of 13. It was adventurous and educational (a must with my Dad).
- Europe to see the sights with him 15 years later. We visited Italy, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. This was, as an adult, my first real taste of travel outside the US.
- Cruising – Family cruises, work trips, dance classes at Sea, girls get away with my Mom and family. I just love all cruises!
- Mountains with the kids – I have gone with my children to a great 5br cabin in Gatlinburg for four years now. The memories there will never leave my kids. This might be my absolute favorite. Simple, but quite memorable.
- Graduation trip to New York City with my two oldest – we had such a good time and it was their first big trip. I loved it!
- Hawaii in 94’ I was so amazed at the difference in beaches in Maui. The rain forest was amazing and the road to Hana is a must! This was my 1st snorkeling trip.
- Many trips in the US – to Arizona, California, Iowa, Texas, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, New York, Indiana, South Dakota, Louisiana, Florida, and lets don’t forget the beautiful Alabama Gulf Coast. There is so much to explore right here.
- All of those cheerleading trips to Disney World – You see it differently with a group of 15, 16, and 17 yr old girls! I love it!
- Honeymoon in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – All inclusive, all adult property, Wow, this was the most relaxing trip ever. The beautiful beaches, the calmness of the resort, horseback riding on the beach, hammocks on the beach at night, and of course my new hubby! I love all inclusive resorts!
My Dream Vacation…
I would have to say Tahiti, maybe New Zealand and Australia. The beauty of these places is something I’d like to see.
How I can help you…
Our motto is from “dream to destination”. I can help you make that dream come to life with a customized trip for you and your family.
After learning what kind of traveler that you are, I can help you make the best decision of where to go. I can help you define what your individual needs are and customize a great vacation just for you. “Prepackaged” trips are not always the best way to go if you have special needs or goals of what to get out of your trip. I will help you before, during, and after your trip and provide you with the best advice, travel tips and service that I can. If I feel that I can’t help you, I will put you in touch with someone who can. Best of all, it doesn’t cost you a dime!
Travel Industry Experience…
Kathy lives in Trussville, Al. She is a CLIA Accredited Cruise Counselor and is currently working on the master program with them. She is certified with Carnival and Royal Caribbean International Cruise Lines. She is also a Certified Sandals Specialist, and a Hawaii and Curacao specialist. Kathy has years of experience working with couples and helping them to plan their perfect Honeymoon. She also specializes in Destination Weddings, family vacations and group travel.