Traveling is one of my passions. I enjoy booking vacations for clients, because this gives me a way to live vicariously through someone else. The thrill starts with finding the best value for the perfect trip. After my clients’ return from their trip, it is great to hear about their journey. Of course, I LOVE going on vacations too! I specialize in group and family travel for Disney, Cruises, All-Inclusive Resort, and the Caribbean.
Wow! I cannot just pick one vacation. Every vacation I’ve taken has something unique and special about it, but here are some of my most memorable journeys…
- Traveling to France and Italy when I was 16 years old. It was educational, very exciting, and a fun adventure. Something I will NEVER forget.
- All-inclusive resort with my girlfriends in Aruba. Dancing, horseback riding, and just relaxing on the beach.
- All-inclusive resort in Turks and Caicos for my honeymoon. Beaches is a beautiful, fun, and relaxing place.
- Hawaii with my husband prior to having a child. This was a jammed packed vacation with lots of site seeing, a helicopter ride, a comedy club, snuba, and tons of seafood.
- Disney World with the family. It is the best thing watching your child’s face or any child or adult as they see a princess or go on a ride. The joy and excitement in their eyes makes you want to cry.
- Several cruises with family and friends. Swimming with the stingrays, jet skiing, shopping, relaxing at the pool, and eating delicious food.
- Outer Banks every other year with my friends I met in Europe when I was 16 years old. Great times and many memories at a very peaceful place that include our husbands, wives, and children. Nothing like keeping a tradition going.
My Dream Vacation…
Here are a few of my dream vacations… I would love to go on an Alaskan Cruise, to Yellowstone National Park, and to the Grand Canyon. But, my two big ones are Australia and Fuji.
How Can I Help You…
After talking with you, I will know in greater detail what your individual needs are for a spectacular vacation. I will help you with the planning of your trip, and I am available for you before, during, and after your vacation. Also, I provide travel expertise, great service, and travel tips to you. I am always looking for the best value for you and there is never a fee for my service.
My credentials consist of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, completion of a Travel Certificate Program at Finger Lakes Community College, Certified Sandals Specialist, Disney College of Knowledge Graduate, working for Walt Disney World, over 15 years of customer service, sales experience, and booking leisure and corporate travel. Currently, I am working towards receiving my certification from CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association) as an accredited cruise counselor.