Christen is the owner and manager of Classic Travel Connection. She is a CLIA accredited Master Cruise Counselor specializing in Group Travel, Seminars at Sea, Family Vacations, Honeymoons, Disney, the Caribbean and Latin America.
I call Hoover, AL home with my husband, three teenage children, and miniature schnauzer. I love to travel to new places. My life time goal is to visit every continent on the earth. I love visiting new countries, meeting new people and learning about different cultures. I LOVE my job because I am able to help others see the world too!
My favorite vacation….
Every vacation is my favorite vacation! My most unforgettable trips include:
- Walking the streets where Jesus once walked and swimming in the Dead Sea in Israel.
- Our first family cruise on the Carnival Fantasy. We thought it was the biggest ship ever… wow how things have changed!
- Family snow skiing in Tahoe, it was “Heavenly”!!
- My daughter’s 13th birthday trip to New York City. Watching tears stream down her face when the lights came up at the intermission of “Wicked” was priceless!
- My other daughter’s 13th birthday trip to Disney World. She had the biggest birthday party ever, and she’ll NEVER forget those 4 days!!
- Our family Christmas gift of a 7 night Southern Caribbean Cruise. I don’t know what was more fun the cruise, or watching them open their gifts giving them clues about their trip!
- My trip to the Riviera Maya at a beautiful adults only, all inclusive luxury resort with my husband. It was by far the most relaxing four days of my life.
- Mission trip to Peru where we cruised the Amazon, saw Machu Picchu, and set up medical clinics in small villages.
- My girlfriend’s trip to Panama, where I grew up. We ziplined through the rainforest, played in the huge ocean waves, and shopped ’til we dropped.
- All of my 16 cruises, whether they are work trips or family vacations, have been awesome!!!
- Week long trip to Grand Cayman with the family. We swam with the stingrays, snorkeled and just enjoyed hanging out together on the beautiful white sand beaches.
- My dream vacation…
- I’d like to spend time in Europe, visit as many countries as possible, and experience as much of the culture and food that I can take in!
How I can help you…
I can make your travel experience a great one by working with you from “dream to destination”. After learning a little about what type of traveler you are, I can help you choose the best destination, cruise, resort, and tours that best meet YOUR individual needs. Not all travelers are the same, and you want the BEST vacation for you and your family. I will see you through the planning, am available to you before, during and after your trip, and will provide you with expertise, special travel tips, and individual service and attention. I work to find the best value for you, and it doesn’t cost you a dime.
Travel Industry Experience…
I have been traveling internationally for 35 years, but have been planning travel for others for over 7 years. I am an Accredited Cruise Counselor and a Master Cruise Counselor with Cruise Lines International Association. I specialize in all types of group travel, Meetings & Seminars at Sea, Family Vacations, Cruises, Disney Vacations, and Honeymoons.