Lynda Hower is a certified travel consultant with a degree in resort management. Lynda’s passion for the Caribbean Islands and Disney started at a young age when she traveled with her family. Lynda has years of experience working with couples and helping them plan dream honeymoons, destination wedding and anniversary trips, along with helping families find the perfect destination for fun and relaxation. She also specializes in cruise groups and corporate leisure travel groups. All of her client’s packages are customized to specific details for each and every trip that they take.
I live in Moon Township, PA just outside of Pittsburgh with my husband Jon, son Colton and daughter Abigail. We are a sports family and our children play baseball, basketball and volleyball. This has kept us very busy of the past few years. I have always worked in different fields directly helping people. I work from my home which allows me to be there for my family and plan wonderful trips for my clients. I am certified in many areas of leisure travel such as honeymoons, all inclusive resorts, Disney, cruises and destination weddings. My favorite part of my job is seeing a picture of my client’s trip and hearing what a great time they had. Over the years my clients have become a part of my family and I enjoy planning them wonderful trips each year.
My favorite vacation…
I love to travel and see different resorts and cruise ships. Each trip and destination offers something unique and creates a wonderful memory that I will cherish for every. Some of my most cherished trips were:
My first time out of the country was to Germany. I traveled to Germany, Austria and Switzerland with a youth group. It was scary, adventurous and educational all in one.
- Growing up I traveled to different parts of Florida each year with my family. Each year I enjoyed the different beaches and theme parks that we would see.
- The Bahamas holds a very special place in my heart. I went to the Bahamas with my mom and dad as a surprised trip after my high school graduation. It was the first time I saw such crystal clear blue water. I was hooked and forever love to travel to different islands of the Caribbean.
- I have been to Disney over 20 times. Some of my most recent trips are to watch my son play at ESPN Sports with his high school baseball team. This is a different Disney experience and holds great memories for our family.
- Cruising – My family and I enjoy cruising as one of our favorite vacations. We love all the different ships and waking up in a different port each morning.
- I enjoy crazy long weekends in Las Vegas for a non relaxing change of pace.
- New York City holds great memories for me. I have traveled there for long weekends with family and friends. I enjoyed a recent trip over the holidays with my mom and daughter where we skated with Sasha Cohen at Rockefeller Center and had a backstage tour and met a Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. It was such a special trip to enjoy with my mom and daughter.
- I love all inclusive resorts! Over the past few years I have been to so many for fun and for work. One of my favorite trips was to Beaches Turks and Caicos where I met some wonderful ladies from Classic Travel Connection.
My Dream Vacation…
One place I have not been yet is Fiji! That is certainly a destination that is on my bucket list!
How I can help you…
From “Dream to Destination”, Let me take you there!
Each resort, cruise and destination has its own personality. I like to match that personality with my client’s personalities to ensure that they have a customized fabulous trip. My packages are not “cookie cutter”, they are all designed to the specifications that my clients want. There is no cost to you! Let me make your vacation as stress-free as possible, tailored to your exact needs and wants!
Travel Industry Experience…
Lynda has a four year Bachelors Degree in Resort Management. She has worked for the Marriott Corporation as well as several travel agencies. She is certified with many leading travel companies such as: Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Princess International Cruise Lines. She is also a Certified Sandals Specialist, AMR Resorts Master Agent. She is a graduate of the Disney Collage of Knowledge and Universal Orlando Specialist.